For more than 10 years, Croydon Psychology has been servicing the communities of Croydon, Ringwood, Mooroolbark, Lilydale, Chirnside Park and surrounding suburbs.
We provide a calm and non-judgemental environment, using a variety of therapeutic tools that aim to enhance a client’s awareness and validation of their experience. We believe this leads to greater self-acceptance, which is key to being able to adapt to and overcome life’s challenges.
Croydon Psychology is led by Michael Peyton.
Michael focuses on a collaborative approach to psychological counselling, which means the client’s needs and goals are at the very centre of how he works. Prior to working in private practice, Michael worked as a mental health case manager, a family mediator and as a health psychologist in a hospital setting. His qualifications and accreditations include:
- Master of Psychology (Glasgow Caledonian University, UK)
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology (Middlesex University, London)
- AHPRA Registration (PSY0001981080)
- Member of Australian Association Of Psychologists.
- Member of EMDR Association of Australia (EMDRAA)
- Extensive training in Jungian Psychotherapy at Jung Institute, Zurich